On Thursday, Jan. 26, you can hear firsthand about the latest in women’s health – medicine, treatment and wellness – in Johns Hopkins’ A Woman’s Journey conference at the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
Keynote speakers will include Olympic gold medalist Dorothy Hamill and cancer researcher Saraswati Sukumar. Johns Hopkins faculty members and physicians will present eight seminars; the hard part will be choosing which ones to attend. The titles (read full descriptions here):
- Heart Throb: New Facts About Managing Cholesterol
- The Wisdom of Aging
- Bedtime Stories
- Top Five Things to Know About Your Brain
- Cancer Screenings in the 21st Century
- Serving Up Power Foods on Meatless Mondays
- Cutting Edge: Top Discoveries in Medicine in 2016
Tickets for the 9 a.m.-2 p.m. event are $150 and include breakfast, lunch and the two sessions of your choice. For $2,500, take a premium table for 10; you’ll get reserved seating for both meals and a Johns Hopkins faculty member will join your table for lunch.