Visit now, and you’ll have all this Palm Beach prettiness to yourself. Through the fall, nearly all of the island’s hotel properties are running room and spa specials like these:
- The Chesterfield treats Florida residents to year-round discounts and complimentary continental breakfast. Through December 4, its “Pride Package,” starting at $176 per night, includes room or suite, English breakfast served in your room, two welcome drinks, a romantic dinner for two, with wine, in the The Leopard Lounge.
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa offers a Florida resident rate starting at $199/night, or a third night free on oceanfront reservations. In Eau Spa, enjoy reduced rates (Sundays through Thursdays through September 30) on a number of treatment packages. The Queen of Hearts, a body scrub, massage and facial accompanied by Champagne and sweets? Yes, please.
- The Brazilian Court extends its Worth Avenue Friends & Family rate of $169/night.
- At Four Seasons Palm Beach, receive up to $200 in resort credits or a complimentary fourth night with every three consecutive paid nights (maximum stay 20 nights).
- Palm Beach Historic Inn offers a 20.16% room discount, or discounts on parking or pet fees.
- Through October 31, guests at The Breakers enjoy a free full breakfast buffet, as well as unlimited golf (with cart fee), tennis, fitness center access and group fitness classes. The Breakers’ shops are also offering a variety of summer gifts and discounts with purchase at its Lilly Pulitzer boutique and also at Match, Mix, Polo Ralph Lauren and the Signature Shop.
And if you’re near Worth Avenue from 3-5 p.m. on Tuesdays, look for pre-happy hour shopping discounts and a glass of wine or champagne from the following merchants: J. McLaughlin; Calypso St. Barth; Kate Spade; ESCADA; Roberta Roller Rabbit; Marley’s Palm Beach Collection; Sherry Fraankel’s Melangerie; Tamara Comolli; Via Capri 34; Shari’s Place; Kiosk Palm Beach; Golfino; and St. John.
Hear of any other great summertime deals? Let us know and we’ll pass them along.