It’s time to eat.
You can dine well on the island at any time of year. But summertime on Palm Beach lets us dine well starting at about $7 per course, which is very friendly indeed.
Here’s a look at some of this summer’s dining opportunities:
- From June 1-July 31, you can enjoy a three-course prix fixe lunch ($20.16) at BICE, Taboo, Brandon’s (Tideline Hotel), Café Boulud, the Leopard Lounge (The Chesterfield Hotel) and Pizza al Fresco.
- Visit Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa for a three-course lunch ($28) at the new Breeze Ocean Kitchen. Among its fresh, flavorful offerings, a recent menu included Crispy Key West Rock Shrimp as a starter, followed by Mahi Mahi Tacos and Coconut Sorbet for dessert.
- Trevini offers a three-course “Power Lunch” ($20) from 11:30-2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Through October 30, Chez L’Epicier offers a $30, three-course prix fixe dinner ($30) menu with three to five items in each category. We’d have the Tomato and Mango Bruschetta, followed by Linguini Primavera with Arrabiata Sauce and finishing with a Rose Water Pavlova with Mixed Berries. If the fixed menu is not for you, dine early (from 5-6 p.m.) and receive 50% off all entrees.
- At The Breakers, choose from a variety of specially priced dining options, including a three-course dinner ($40) at Echo or a three-course Sunday brunch ($45) at Flagler Steakhouse.
Don’t see your favorite restaurant? Give them a call. We’d bet they have something special and summery to tell you about.