How fun! A new feature on the blog, dedicated to the pursuit of The Perfect Palm Beach Day, as imagined by island insiders, local celebrities and noteworthy neighbors.
And because the idea came from our friend Nick Gold, public relations director at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, we thought we’d let him go first. So, Nick, what’s your idea of The Perfect Palm Beach Day?
- Start with a walk or run along the Lake Trail, followed by breakfast at Surfside Diner (on South County Road).
- Next, stroll south for some shopping along Worth Avenue.
- Hop in your Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead for the lovely ride along the beach, on your way to lunch at Eau’s new open-air waterfront bistro, Breeze Ocean Kitchen.
- Shoot a quick round of golf at the Palm Beach Par Three, and then quench your thirst on the balcony at Al Fresco.
- Finally, zip over the bridge for dinner and to catch a movie at CityPlace.
What about you? What’s your Perfect Palm Beach Day?